Thursday, April 1, 2010

What I like

I usually use retro and unique fabric found in US and Japan.
The ones I find in Japan can be traditional Japanese pattern or cute "kawaii" fabric. I love them both.

I have made from baby bibs to handbags, but always willing to give a try to anything new.

One of my all time favorite fabric is this Goldfish fabric from Japa
n.



I have made a few zipper pouches using this fabric, but all purchased by people in southern hemisphere (Australia and New Zealand.) Coincidence? Or some goldfish fever was going around in the region? If anyone knows the answer, please let me know.

2 comments:

  1. I am sure that the people who bought them were all in fact cousins of Ponyo and actually goldfish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I buy the boy elephant blue bib as a gift for Renee, my Chief Resident

    ReplyDelete