Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Accident" Bunny

I made a bunny for my oldest a few weeks ago.
I had no intention of making another one when a friend of the oldest daughter had sleep over last weekend at our place. She turned out to be a bunny lover and wanted to keep my oldest daughter's bunny...

So, we made a deal: I would make another one in a few days before she and her family are going to Hawaii for Memorial Day weekend (jealous!!!).
My daughter was nice enough to lend her bunny until I finish the new one for her friend.

I worked a couple of hours last night, and then the "accident child" was born.



When my oldest saw it this morning, she said, "This one looks better than mine! I want to keep this one." When I answered saying "no, this goes to your friend," she told me to make another bunny!!
That is not going to happen...

What happened to the new bunny? It was safely delivered to the new owner's house this morning :) She was adopted and well being taken care of, I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment